Position: Parent Ambassador
Reports to: Academy Administration
JOB FUNCTION: To provide a liaison role for Academy parents, and participate in the development of marketing strategies to maximize student enrollment.
1. Associate’s Degree, or better, desired.
2. Experience using written, oral, and electronic communication skills in business or school setting.
3. Working knowledge of Holly Academy’s mission, operational vision, and teaching/learning process of students.
MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
1. Must be related to a student attending Holly Academy.
2. Must demonstrate competence in computing skills, including Google Suite for Education, Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite.
3. Availability to work approximately one evening per month throughout the school year.
4. Comfortable with public speaking, including facilitating school tours and volunteer training.
5. Able to work flexible hours during the school day.
6. Subject to Criminal Records Check as required by Board Policy.
Starting salary: $5,000
Benefits: MPSERS retirement plan
Posting closes: 9-1-17
Please send a letter of interest and resume to Julie Kildee at: email@example.com.
Or send to:
820 Academy Rd.
Holly, MI 48442