MISSION: To enhance student achievement by involving parents and community members in meaningful ways.
- To offer educational seminars for parents to learn about topics relevant to their needs and provide connections with community resources.
- To offer educational seminars for parents to learn about educational programming at Holly Academy.
Parent University is an opportunity for parents to sharpen their skills as they work in one of life's most important and demanding roles. Parent University provides parents and caregivers with information about their vital responsibility in shaping children's lives. Seminars focus on child development, what children are learning in schools, advocacy, parent leadership and effective parenting skills. All parents and caregivers are invited.
Typical Parent University Events:
- New Parent Orientation / Skyward Training / Volunteer Training
- Fueling Parent Excellence
- Parenting Seminars
- Bullying Workshop
- Finance Workshop
- Health Night/Blood Drive
- High School Transition Assembly
|Fueling Parent Excellence Program||528.8 KB|
|2013 Fueling Parent Excellence Flyer||385.45 KB|