Elementary Spanish Teacher
REPORTS TO: Academy Director or his/her designee
JOB FUNCTION: To teach Spanish to elementary grade students.
- Shall hold a Bachelor’s degree or better from an accredited university or college.
- Shall hold or be eligible for a valid permanent or provisional teacher’s certificate in elementary education from the State of Michigan.
- Shall hold a State of Michigan elementary endorsement (Minor in Spanish required; endorsement in Spanish preferred).
- Ability to organize and administer lesson plans.
- Ability to function effectively on a team and work within an agreed upon instructional plan.
- Ability to speak and write effectively.
- Background in Spanish language education.
- Knowledge of the growth and maturation patterns of elementary and/or secondary students.
- Subject to a Criminal Records Check as required by Board Policy.
- Blue Care Network Health Plan
- MPSRS Retirement Plan
$36,000 (1st year teacher salary) or negotiable, based on experience.
Posting open until filled.
If interested, send an email attachment with a letter of interest and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or send or fax with a letter of interest and resume to:
820 Academy Rd.
Holly, MI 48442