JOB FUNCTION: To provide for the science instruction for 5th and 6th grade students as prescribed in the established school curriculum and within the policies of Holly Academy.
- Shall hold a Bachelor’s Degree or better from an accredited university or college.
- Shall hold or be eligible for a valid permanent or provisional teacher’s certificate in elementary or secondary education from the State of Michigan.
- Shall hold the required State of Michigan 6-8 science endorsement .
MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to provide leadership in educational planning.
- Ability to organize and administer lesson plans aligned with the Michigan Academic Standards.
- Ability to function effectively on a team and work within an agreed upon instructional plan.
- Knowledge of the growth and maturation of elementary students.
- Ability to speak and write effectively.
- Subject to a Criminal Records Check as required by Board Policy.
MPSRS retirement plan and Blue Care Network Health Plan
$36,000 (1st year teacher salary) or negotiable, based on experience
Posting open until filled
If interested, send an email attachment with letter of interest and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or send or fax a letter of interest and resume to:
820 Academy Rd.
Holly, MI 48442
248 634-5564 (fax)