Holly Academy: Sports
Sports Program Overview and Registration
Don’t coach plays, teach them how to play!
At Holly Academy we encourage students to try a school sport, some of our players have never been on an organized team before. Aside from improved physical fitness, school athletics are a great way to build new friendships, gain a sense of belonging, enhance life lessons, learn teamwork, learn a new sport, learn leadership skills, learn time management, enhance a growth and success mindset, and improve academics. All of our sports are built on sportsmanship, personal growth and improvement, as well as teamwork, wins and losses do not define the success of our teams.
Use the form below to register your child for a sports program
- Soccer (co-ed 5th through 8th grade) - Registration OPEN from June 1 to August 11
- Girls Volleyball - Registration OPEN from June 1 to August 25
- Boys Basketball - Registration OPEN from October 1 to October 18
- Girls Basketball - Registration OPEN from October 1 to January 18
- Cheerleading (5th through 8th grade) - Registration OPEN from October 1 to October 18
- Cross Country
- No elements found. Consider changing the search query.
- List is empty.